The first night my bhinajusamga my s*e*x story!

9:15:00 PM



A Friday evening while returning home expiry Doukhan a little slow in Copenhagen. Micro home to reach, and it was not just all fro perisisting off. I did not dare to command a one-hour walking tour. So, I was standing in the same taxi Belhakatti. A young woman came adaima. Looking for lifting me smile smiled. I also welcome her arrival, I muskuraerai.
She asked - "Taxi waited right?"
"Yes." I replied.
"I do not see any taxis wet sowing is not yet a meeting." Overturned woman complained.
I have a question, I - "Where to go?"
"It is not very far, mustanacokasamma it was." In reply, she said.
Mustanacoka his mouth phutkadamsatha najanido enthusiasm arose in me. Said - "Hey, is it? I also know it is going to mustanacoka Ni! "
"LA is it? So, then ni marrow recipient, sir, and I will save both money phipti prasenteja knee so the recipient. When alone takes 400. Now two sayamai bhaiyo rush. "He and the people will be happy.
I also support the excuse - "it is." And also know that he's her Clove?
In short, that - "read college."
"Ounces read?" Was the question my modest.
Get a burial simple answer - "bie Second man. "
"Some of us jabasaba that?" Just Doukhan studies professor has been appointed sakkaera agreement I asked her.
Very open, whether he would sanksepamai pharrkai answer - "khassai some do not!" And, this, saying, smile, smile when he also forget.
"And why mustanacoka who are about to go?" I asked.
In reply, in vain - "the delights of my camping." I wanted to know more so guess it - "live in an apartment Coco?"
"Mamatrai!" He said that he is withdrawing.
"Who really work something now?" I asked again stressed.
"Um nothing that special. Pay college fees, living costs here at home use and where her mother and her sister's two little things to help padhaikharca I shall. "He described the overall picture.
"Little work?" I appear, I Miracle. Because, to me it was amazing how little work because I know that many human perception spend ¥ m to take the help!
"M karlagarla!" He says with confidence. No! I saw his face reflected in a small dharsapani glanibodhako. I avamka phone.
He saw himself sitting silent, closing by asking - "did not believe the lions? Now, I came here I was called, but no one here man said his wife suddenly compelled to return to my entry to call Ray recently. So now going to return to his house. "
I nisabdah silent again. Talacokabata taxi came haminera huttidai. A young voice sore - "Taxi .."
"Dai, and since the house is?" Tyaksibhitra-into the front Gajuri suspended earlier, the conversation resumed at the young woman garim question. In reply, I said - "Not here. Pokharabahira is. "
Looking woman said tyaksicalakale - "Aha?"
I have a question - "mustanacoka!" Asahajilo well turn his vision voice.


Taxi guddasatha usalematra I hear the little voice felt like a lot of things to ask.
His work speaks to me in advance about the fact of poppy growing was continued for ghotlina force. I also asked the same between poppy - "This was so not the lions regression?" My rude question, giving the answer that some avesatmaka - "am what the fuck is regression? Why I Regret and Phil are needed ¥ this? "Forty crossed eyes looked like a taxi driver took diplomatic Look Sharp. I feel a little uncomfortable in Copenhagen.
"Yes, you hurt him? Sorry I L. M sorry for! "Galtigarepachi I am always presents the same Vineet tone. There are also many that have, apologized in writing the moment I am presented as a much more gentle. He must forgive me a terrible sense of dreaming, that - "It's not OK is not. Not only Sir, very modest judge people when I like my truths Leah lukaumdina their questions are - will not fill regression? "
Gajuri silence. And my eyes huttie the window. F driver. M. Sounded, Neelbarahi FM Song bajirahethyo - again, do not want to remember that day ...
He urged the driver in vain - "right, do not make a smaller volume!" The driver is the same C ¥.
I looked him the same opportunity, and he remained silent dissatisfaction also complained - "No, why this silence the people? What happened? "
Some information is not giving the bid - "not something that is not."
Moments later, he again talks are to continue to question - "Yes myarida be?"
I confidently said - "No, no, Steel byacalarsa!"
"What girlfriend?" Such a question and I did not know why khvai. Still, replied - "The first one, cut.This now!"
"Exactly like me! The beginning of my affair more then three months Breakup Ever since i ni. "
I know Clove - "And now, who?"
Lipistakale rattieka bolder lips came the answer - "single, totalli Freedom. Cool life! "
I was silent, Girl majjaki the same. People are also Sarai is beautiful. Models and actresses less than those pertaining to any matters did not. Dhapakkai face is burning. Not long hair is the recipient? Is symmetrical. Dolamadola eyes how good? The nose of the particular blemish met. People of insects has fallen. But when our minds with the truth karlagarla that it was horrible.
After the taxi stopped mustanacokamai. I was looking for both part of the money the day, the young woman stopped. And, that - "No, no, phipti phipti!" The girl at the hands of two hundred and promoted by taxi driver took the money from me, mating. A young woman looking at me that just need a taxi - do not rush hidnusa, my apartment. Niskinuhola meal!
Mobile looked, was playing nine and a half. Some walked away, followed by his crime.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images