My first s*e*x experience, the boy and girl to be read once, including sexual Story hidiyo?

11:15:00 PM


Friends, today I put my life has been here in the first sexual experience with me. My name is fine. I recently had 33 years. About 17-18 years ago but today it is over, I S. El. C. When she went to Kathmandu for examination for college. The unfortunate brother was home in Kathmandu. I stood and began to live. S. El. C. I could not because of the results began to learn ENGLISH LANGUAGE free time to spend. Patan was admitted to an institution. Morning from 7 am until 10 pm, and the day was full of class lived in the house. Came from the village because it was not being difficult urban life. Grief happiness vitaumdai days were the same. 2 months or so have passed, one day I came home from class. Saw a girl go there. He introduced me bhaujule with their streams, he knew that the unfortunate relatives. Sushila realize his name. They are about 15-16 yrs old she was. Lean but beautiful. Only the first meeting, then laughing smile. One day, I cursed the reason somdhe Kathmandu, and she said, "the village is not a good campus, and it goes from reading." Gradually, the days began to pass. Our S. El. C. The result came. I have somewhat and Sushila in FIRST DIVISION SECOND DIVISION shall have bhaichan on. Both were glad we were. Now read what the campus began to speak. I shall read Science in Patan Campus enrollment and Commerce shall read susilale. We are now a lot of class, was able to waxy. Since tomorrow evening to go to the campus voice and decided to eat soon after the meal, Sushila and my room to talk and alienated. At about 10 pm He has his room to sleep. In the morning he shall rise first garthi and uthaumthi me. We eat lunch and continual action tenure tea and 6 o'clock right away to college. Gossip all the way to the campus pugthayau and their studies right away. Would meet again at 11 pm and we pharkanthyau home. S Day began to pass that way. A night at 11 pm I went byumjhe and tvaileta. Tvailetabata were going to go out of the room, to room light and sacrifices of the demkhe Chooda. I looked at his door from the cihaera, Sushila foreigners in bed wasnt so nasuti. And I entered the room and asked her, "What happened, Sushila, why nasuteko?" She said, "did not sleep lost, a tinge of fear is for. Why Why? If you are not embarrassed for a moment, I do not sit with L. "I said yes, and he sat at the feet of the bed. They bang the foreigners Selkirk She is with child. I also feel a little cold cold cold weather because it was not being. Thankfully know paichana handle, she said, "you seem to be cold, not odhnuhosa Selkirk." I "is" said and sat by his side dressed in Selkirk. The meeting with Katie, I never did. I began to feel a bit uneasy. Were quietly side by foreigners in, all of a sudden susilale embraced me, and put my head upon his chest waxy sukasukauna. I "What happened?" Somdhe that. He "house, the mother - father, brother - sister remembered many" make. And I also embraced him and began his scrotum sumasumyauna hand. Unacceptable for me in a few minutes, and his lips began to kiss. He can also give me a kiss plate. His omtha gradually began hooking and my tongue began to move his tongue khelaidina. He outcry - the outcry of the long plate to breathe. Gradually, his body went limp.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images