Crying tears came to Kathmandu dhurmusa

5:28:00 AM


KATHMANDU, Sept 3 | Desire was something kalakakaritama jagisakeko. So Kathmandu (Jhapa), I decided to come. But, Kathmandu expenses by sending home condition. Bale did rinadhana. A total of 17 unqualified Rs. This is more than I could muster thamaidimda money that was emotional father. I also cried. When walked into the house without your knowledge sheet also. Depending on the circumstances of his family footed bhakkanirahyo mind. Kathmandu heard degeneration day tragedy. King Birendra had visited vansanasa. The old King vessels were all different kind of reverence. We were told that the country's guardian. I stay in the country that the parent came to Kathmandu to cry, roirahem. Look for some time at home and was working. Kathmandu galligallima then began to sell containers. Heap heavy cried sold. I moaned, candle stand, gas-to avoid a test device becthem about to. One Dahal was beciraheko vessel. I tried to pick one that sold fake pot. I said no. But he said to me bhakkumara selling fake pot overpowered. That night beating a fever. The day after work I stopped selling pot. I rode her acting training form a national full. Taken rearranged. My acting auditions taking the endless Malla, Bhuvan Chand felt that was very good, and congratulated them. But the training to take my name in the list paunneko lips. I cried very. I was very phrastesanama gone. At the same time changes in Nepal, called Mohan Niraula brother. Sadakanataka did offer to play. Played drama. He said remuneration is continuing drama. I cried when he was hired. The first was found by acting remuneration. And that should not give up artist Khem Sharma caturele dhadasamau James, Anamnagar save a dark room by room khojidinubhaeko Babarmahal good day I cried. Jitu Nepal when they meet Willi RR myampasama write the script for a serial called gitanjali to act when issuing and wept.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images